National Health Mission (NHM), Assam Recruiting For 432 Psychologist, Dental Technician, Other Posts. | Check Latest 2017 Govt Employment Jobs Notification.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2017 → Psychologist, Dental Technician & Other Vacancies: Office of the Mission Director, National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has displayed 432 vacant seats for State Programme Manager, Consultant, State Coordinator, Addl. Consultant, Project Engineer, Data Analyst, Hospital Administrator & Other posts on contractual basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the official NHM Assam Notification can submit their application by online submission on or before 20th April 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original NHM Assam job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Assam job portal for govt jobs 2017-18 or sarkari naukri in Assam.
NHM Assam Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 432
Name of the Posts:
1. State Programme Manager: 02 Posts
2. Consultant (Child Health): 01 Post
3. State Coordinator (State Blood Cell): 01 Post
4. State Consultant (Quality Monitoring): 01 Post
5. Addl. Consultant (MH): 02 Posts
6. Project Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
7. Data Analyst: 01 Post
8. Hospital Administrator: 02 Posts
9. Assistant Accounts Manager/ Accountant: 02 Posts
10. Specialist (Cardiologist/ General Medicine), NCD: 04 Posts
11. District Programme Officer, NCD: 07 Posts
12. Finance cum Logistic Consultant, NCD: 13 Posts
13. Physiotherapist, NCD/ RBSK: 72 Posts
14. Rehabilitation Worker, NCD: 123 Posts
15. Sr. Consultant, Training,SIHFW: 01 Post
16. Consultant (Maternal Health): 01 Post
17. Consultant (Pediatric & Neonatal Service): 01 Post
18. Epidemiologist: 01 Post
19. Urban Health Consultant: 01 Post
20. Urban Health Coordinator: 02 Posts
21. Data Manager, IDSP: 02 Posts
22. District Vector Borne Disease Consultant: 09 Posts
23. Procurement and Supply Chain Management Consultant: 01 Post
24. Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
25. Manager, DEIC, RBSK: 21 Posts
26. District Coordinator: 04 Posts
27. Speech Therapist/ Audiologist: 20 Posts
28. Dental Technician: 27 Posts
29. Optometrist: 07 Posts
30. Social Worker: 27 Posts
31. Psychologist, DEIC, RBSK: 27 Posts
32. Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: 27 Posts
For post 1 candidates should have acquired MBBS Degree/ 2 Years full time Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in Health Management/ Public Health Management from a recognized institute/ university.
For post 2 candidates should have acquired MBBS with Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Pediatrics from a recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Council.
For post 3 candidates should have acquired Master’s Degree in Management Sciences/ Health Management.
For post 4 candidates should have acquired Post Graduation Degree/ Advance qualification in Statistics. Specialization in Bio-statistics/ Master in Health Informatics (MBA Health Informatics)/ Master in Epidemiology (MPH epidemiology).
For post 5 candidates should have acquired MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology from a Govt. recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Council. For more information refer the notification.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application by online through the website www.nrhmassam.in (or just click on link given below) on or before 20/04/2017.