Candidates who are searching for Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2020, good news here for them because of Assam Careers Notification for Assam Police Jobs Jail Warder 2020 has been published. Candidates who are waiting from long time for Assam Police Jail Warder Vacancy Notification this is golden opportunity for them. Job aspirants who are looking for 8th Pass Police Jobs after 10th, Police Jobs after 12th Can apply for these Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2020.
Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 173 Job Vacancies
Highlights of this Employment Job Notification
- 1 Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 173 Job Vacancies
- 1.1 Assam Police Jail Warder Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.2 Qualification – Assam Police Jail Warder Jobs 2020
- 1.3 Age Limit – Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2020
- 1.4 How to Apply – Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2020
- 1.5 Assam Police Jail Warder Medical Standards:
Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2020:- Assam Police Jail Warder Job Vacancies. The Police Department of Assam invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 173 Jail Warder Posts are in Assam Police, Assam.
The Assam Police Jail Warder job applications for Assam Police Jobs 2020 will be submit online on or before 25 Mar 2020.
Assam Police Jail Warder Vacancy 2020 Details
Qualification – Assam Police Jail Warder Jobs 2020
|Male||HSLC or Class-X|
|Female||Candidates should Passed Annual examination of Class-VIII or an equivalent examination.|
Age Limit – Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2020
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 — 38 years (As on 01/01/2020)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC & MOBC candidates
How to Apply – Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2020
Candidates can apply online for Assam Police Jail Warder Post from 05 Mar 2020 to 25 Mar 2020.
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Mar 2020|
|Notification||Assam Police Notification|
|Apply Online||Assam Police Jail Warder Online Form|
Assam Police Jail Warder Medical Standards:
- Candidates must not have squint eyes, and they should possess high colour vision.
- Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for atleast one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
- Pregnancy at the time of Physical Standard Test (PST) will be a disqualification and pregnant female candidates may not be permitted to undertake PET
- Character: Candidates shall have to produce the certificates of good character before the Selection Board from:-
- The Head of Institution in which he/she studied last and
- One respectable person who is well acquainted with but not related to the candidate