Dibrugarh Labour Court Recruitment 2021 Apply for Record Keeper, Peon, Night Chowkidar Job Vacancy. Dibrugarh Court Recruitment 2021. Latest Assam Career Jobs Notification for Dibrugarh Court Vacancy 2021.
Visit here for District Court Recruitment for court jobs across India for 2021-22.
Dibrugarh Labour Court Recruitment 2021 Apply for Record Keeper, Peon, Night Chowkidar Job Vacancy
Highlights of this Employment Job Notification
- 1 Dibrugarh Labour Court Recruitment 2021 Apply for Record Keeper, Peon, Night Chowkidar Job Vacancy
Dibrugarh Court Vacancy 2021:- Labour Court, Dibrugarh has invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant seats of Record Keeper, Peon to P.O., Night Chowkidar and Peon to Registrar on a regular basis. Candidates who have desire qualification can apply for Dibrugarh Court recruitment 2021 on or before 20th March 2021.
Dibrugarh Court Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post-Record Keeper
Name of Post-Peon to P.O.
Name of Post- Night Chowkidar
Name of Post- Peon to Registrar
Dibrugarh Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Mode
The Candidates will be selected through a Written Test followed by Personal Interview and the decision of the Authority is final.
Dibrugarh Labour Court Vacancy 2021 How to Apply
Interested candidates who have desire qualification are required to send their application in the Standard Form along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials To the following address:
“Presiding Officer Labour Court, Dibrugarh Jiban Phukan Nagar; P.O. C.R. Building” on or before 20th March 2020.
|Last Date of Application||20/03/2020(expired)|
|Notification||Dibrugarh Labour Court Recruitment 2021 Notification|
Terms and conditions: for Dibrugarh Court Recruitment
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidates already in Service must apply through proper channel.
- Age limit as per existing Govt. Rules.
- Reservation policy as per existing Govt. Rules.
- Application must be accompanied with the following :
(i) Self-attested copies of Certificates in support of educational and other qualifications.
(ii) 2 (two) copies of duly signed recent passport size photographs self-attested (one pasted and one stapled)
(iii) The name of the post applied for to be mentioned over the envelope in bold letters.
- Candidates will have to appear in Written Exam as well as Oral Interview.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the relevant documents in Original along with a passport size photo on the date of Examination/interview.
- No T.A./D.A. shall be admissible for appearing in the Examination/interview,
- The last date for submission of application is 20th March 2O2O.
- The candidates are asked to visit the Official Website of Dibrugarh District Judiciary
(www.dibrugarhiudiciary.gov.in) for detail information regarding the list of candidates eligible to appear in the Examination/interview, date and place of Examination/interview.
- No calling letter shall be issued separately to the candidates.
- incomplete forms/applications are liable to be outrightly rejected.
- The admission of candidates for the selection process wilt be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition and final scrutiny of the application and
- The Office of the undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- Decision of the Selection Board will be final.